Strategic Conceptual Development • Brand building • Brand management • Print, Video/TV Production Design • Copywriting • Adobe Creative Suite • Creative Management and Leadership • Client Relations
Seattle Central Design Academy / Adjunct Instructor
Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, WA 2018-Present
Courses include: Environmental Graphics, Professional Practices, Special Topics and Advertising
Create curriculum, project manage student work, mentor, encourage creative growth and design development.
C+C / Senior Art Director
Cause driven PR and Social media agency in Seattle, WA 2015-2016
Create social media campaigns, online materials and traditional advertising materials for the following clients: Goodwill, Navos Mental Health, King County, Central Co-Op, Seattle Public Health and Puget Sound Energy.
Lori Peck Design / Art Direction
Freelance creative direction, design, brand and marketing solutions for clients in Seattle, WA 2007-Present
Clients include: Seattle Children’s Hospital, Deloitte Digital, Chempoint, Tilray, Taco Del Mar, Swedish Cancer Care, Mountain West Bank and other small businesses and individual clients.
Associate Creative Director / Cossette Communications USA
A full service, international advertising and public relations agency in New York, NY 2004-2007
• Managed a creative team and freelancers.
• Led creative work and presentations for a list of clients that included Carlsberg Beer, New York Rangers Hockey
The Mcgraw-Hill Companies, KeySpan Energy, GE Asset Management, The U.S. Coast Guard,
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and Hunter Douglas.
• Oversaw multiple complex creative projects in a fast paced environment with a sense of humor and positivity,
all while maintaining high creative standards.
Sr. Art Director / BouchezKent & Company
A scrappy, start-up advertising agency in New York, NY 2002-2004
• Effectively managed and grew the client relationship of The Madison Square Garden Channel to include projects
for Madison Square Garden Events, The New York Mets network TV coverage, Radio City Music Hall and
The Theater at Madison Square Garden.
• Created advertising campaigns promoting The New York Rangers Hockey, Apple and Eve, and Equinox Gyms.
Art Director / Bozell Worldwide
A full service, worldwide advertising agency in New York, NY with a reputation for strong creative work, 1999-2002
• Took projects from concept to production in both TV and print for the agency’s biggest client: Bank Of America
notable work included creating BOA’s Winter Olympic sponsorship campaign for print and TV.
• Successfully worked with film directors, photographers, post-production companies and agency production
departments to produce campaigns with budgets over 1 million dollars.
Awards / Achievements / Super Bowl TV Commercial for Kforce.com / Silver Big M Award / Adrian Award / Positive reviews in AdAge, AdWeek, Creativity and USA Today.
Education / Syracuse University / BFA / Advertising Design
etc. / School of Visual Concepts / Instructor
Professional School in Seattle, WA 2010-Present
Create curriculum, mentor students, teach design fundamentals and design history to students with a wide array of backgrounds and skill levels in an interesting and entertaining way.